In a world where humanity lives in suspended space, children undergo a fishing test when they come of age. Those with immaculate talents have the possibility of becoming great fishing masters. In the endless sea, every life is imbued with a sacred mission. There are fish that can fly, turtles that have absorbed the worldly essence, and whales that can devour the heaven and earth… There are also countless fishers. Fishing is an art. There is an ancient saying: If you can’t fish, you might as well be bait.
- Chapter 2843: The Eve of the Race War (3) 2 views 15 hours ago
- Chapter 2842: The Eve of the Race War (2) 1 views 21 hours ago
- Chapter 2841: The Eve of the Race War (1) 0 views 21 hours ago
- Chapter 2840: Conquer the City of Origin (4) 0 views 21 hours ago
- Chapter 2839: Conquer the City of Origin (3) 0 views 21 hours ago