Alex was an ordinary person with the dream of one day being transmigrated to a magical world. But what he didn't expect is that he would be transmigrated to a world much more than that, a world he knew very well, but instead of being given a system that would empower him, he was given a system that allowed him to make games, and the more people played, the more powers he would get. Tony Stark: I hate this! I can do in real life everything this Watch Dogs guy does, but why can't I stop playing? Hulk: HULK HATES DARK SOULS!!! HULK SMASH DARK SOUS ARRRHHHHGGG!!! Nick Fury: If any agent can't complete the Hitman game by next week, that agent will be fired from the Shield! A world of superheroes, but who controls everything is "only" a game developer.
- Chapter 88: Rewards! 2 views 3 days ago
- Chapter 87: The Grand Final 0 views 3 days ago
- Chapter 86: Repercussion of the Tournament 0 views 3 days ago
- Chapter 85: Final Confrontations 0 views 3 days ago
- Chapter 84: The Top 1 Dies! 0 views 3 days ago