King Grey has unrivaled strength, wealth, and prestige in a world governed by martial ability. However, solitude lingers closely behind those with great power. Beneath the glamorous exterior of a powerful king lurks the shell of man, devoid of purpose and will. Reincarnated into a new world filled with magic and monsters, the king has a second chance to relive his life. Correcting the mistakes of his past will not be his only challenge, however. Underneath the peace and prosperity of the new world is an undercurrent threatening to destroy everything he has worked for, questioning his role and reason for being born again.
- Chapter 426: Changing the Narrative 37 views 3 days ago
- Chapter 425: Unexpected Visitor 2 views 3 days ago
- Chapter 424: Through the Djinn’s Eyes 154 views 2 weeks ago
- Chapter 423: One Last Ruin 87 views 3 weeks ago
- Chapter 422: Black Doors II 31 views 3 weeks ago