After a near death experience thanks to his own mother, Jake Hollander has an adverse reaction to people, baseball, and family. His feeling of abandonment is slowly lost thanks to his foster family, The Atkins. They take him in and change his mind about everything. He becomes more open, better at baseball, and craves for family. Slowly all wishes are granted. Instagram: @writerhalf_emptyhttps://www.patreon.com/half_empty ~~The Last Curve can be found there, a short story about Rhys **Names, faces, and places aren’t real. A work of fiction. Nonetheless, it is my work of fiction so please don’t post it without permission. *I have used school names that do exist though, but I would like everyone to know that I have no affiliation with them. Nor do my views reflect their views.
- Chapter 991: V3 ch225 @ Servite HS (6) 1 views 19 hours ago
- Chapter 990: V3 ch224 @ Servite HS (5) 0 views 19 hours ago
- Chapter 989: V3 ch223 @ Servite HS (4) 0 views 19 hours ago
- Chapter 988: V3 ch222 @ Servite HS (3) 2 views 3 days ago
- Chapter 987: V3 ch221 @ Servite HS (2) 5 views 4 days ago